Dr. med. dent. Sofia Maria Belouka
DR. MED. DENT. SOFIA MARIA BELOUKA
Dentist, SSO member Oral surgeon and implantologist at Karamousli Dental Practice,
Private practice Küsnacht, ZH
Dr. med. dent. Sofia Maria Belouka, Oral surgery and implantologist
- 2001 Baccalaureate Private School “Center of Hellenic Education” in Larisa, Greece
- 2001 – 2006 Studies of Dentistry at the National Kapodistrias – University of Athens
- 2008 – 2011 Further training in oral surgery at the Charité Centrum für Zahn-, – Mund-,
and maxillofacial medicine, area of oral medicine, dental radiology &
Surgery – University Medicine Berlin
- 2011 Recognition as a specialist dentist for oral surgery, Berlin Chamber of Dentists
- 2011 Acquisition of expertise for “Dental Volume Tomography” (DVT), Charité Berlin
- 2011-2016 Dissertation at the Charité University Medicine Berlin
Subject: Histological and histomorphometric investigations of two synthetic bone substitute materials when used in sinus floor elevations and augmentations, results of a randomized prospective clinical study.
Academic degree: Doctor of Dental Medicine (Dr. med. dent.)
- 2007-2008 Residency in private practice as well as in the Department of Dental Conservation and the Clinic of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery of the Air Force Hospital, Athens.
- 2008 – 2015 research associate at the Charité Center for Dental, Oral, and
Maxillofacial Medicine, Division of Oral Medicine, Dental Radiology & Surgery -.
University Medicine Berlin
- 2016 oral surgery and implantology in private practice in Thessaloniki.
- 2016- 2022 employed oral surgeon and implantologist in Berlin
- since Nov 2022 – Oral surgeon and implantologist in the dental practice Karamousli, private practice Küsnacht, ZH
Dr. Belouka is the author of several publications and a speaker in the field of oral surgery and implantology. She participates in numerous trainings and workshops each year.